Shaftless Pintle PLW-Winding Machines
Autoreel PLW machines uses a patented design concept that replaces the traditional shaft and utilise pintles to support the cable drum making loading very easy, reduces heavy handling and increases the efficiency of one-man operation.
The PLW cable winding machine layout gives the operator a clear view of all the monitoring of the operation from a single station. Easier loading and operation mean faster turn-around and thus make an important contribution to the economy of the winding process. For this reason the PLW series are especially suitable for multi-product, continual usage or large volume applications.
- Powered by an infinitely, variable speed motor.
- Hydraulically operated drum width adjustment.
- Mounted on steerable wheels.
- Spring actuated foot brakes.
- Pintles to suit a wide range of drum bores.
- Various drum driving attachments.
- Dead man control switch.
- Operation and maintenance handbook.
- A variety of linear measuring meters.
- Collapsible coiling heads.
- Electrical motor driven manoeuvring carriage.
- Personnel safety guards.
- Cable cutting attachments – Band
- saw, Disc Cutter, Hydraulic Shears etc.
- Automatic Layering.
- Dancer arm control.