Redmond Gary Australia will rebuild EWP’s to Australian Standards in accordance with customer demands. Rebuilds are quoted on fixed and variable price basis for all major stages of rebuilds.
Is inspection of EWP prior to dismantling to gauge the machine’s performance.
Strip down EWP
- Completely dismantle EWP
- Crack test all structural elements including hydraulic cylinders, booms, subframe, etc.
- Repair and repaint as required
Component replacement or repair. Redmond Gary engineers will recommend components that need to be repaired or replaced and the customer will decide what is required.
Before Reassembly the customer will order extra cost items
- Upgrade to Australian Standard AS1418.10-2011
- Add options not supplied in the original build
- Have the EWP mounted on a new cab chassis
- Add efficiency improvements
- Carry out all safety upgrades
Reassemble the EWP including
- Refurbishment of fibreglass surfaces
- Replace all electrical wiring
- Replace all hydraulic hoses
Test the EWP in accordance with Australian Standards and Redmond Gary Australia’s stringent testing regime
Electrical test EWP with ratings of up to a maximum of 132kV, in accordance with customer’s demands.
Provide rebuild test report including:
- Engineering certificate for fly jib
- Engineering certificate for turret insert
- Engineering certificate for levelling rod
- Stability test report
- Electrical test report
- Detailed checklist for the complete EWP
- Independent crack test report with photos complete with EWP
- EWP manufacturer’s report
- New EWP Operation Service and Parts Manual