Redmond Gary Australia is introducing the world’s first innovative electrical terminal protection caps manufactured by EyeCap International Korea.
Terminal caps, washers and lugs are made with silicon compounds UL94-V-0 which withstands up to 600V.
Terminal caps are made to visualise at the first glance the terminal heat which arises due to loose contact and overload.
- Terminal end caps, washers and terminal lugs were invented with the aim to protect, while being cost effective.
- They are made with silicon compounds UL94-V-0, which withstands up to 600V at 150°C.
- Terminal caps and washers manufactured with reversible and irreversible colour changing to visualise at the first glance the terminal heat, which rises due to loose contact and overload.
- EyeCaps can withstand temperature of up to 320°C and can also withstand for 191.8 seconds when an electrical arc occurs.
- Compared to PVC silicon, the product is highly heat resistant, fire proof and without any toxic gases such as Hydrogen Chloride.
- The colour changes starting at 55°C and completed 70°C in reversible pigment area.
- It is possible for anyone to inspect with the naked eye at a glance and induce inspector’s fast judgement (no equipment needed).
- Irreversible button indication to know the threat of terminal in your absence.
- Easy to install with simple insertion without disturbing existing electrical installation.
- Reversible washers to install on busbars and lugs.
- Until 16mm2, EyeCaps are available in two options: either irreversible or reversible, both without button.
- From 25mm2, EyeCaps are available in a combination of both, reversible area and irreversible button.
- Eliminates short circuits in electrical panels.
- Reduces PPM time.
- Very effective and efficient way of monitoring electrical panels.
- Drastically reduces the failure rate of connected electrical assets/equipment.
- It does not disturb any functionality of the installed electrical system, only additional insertion is necessary.
- Negligible cost and life of this product enhances the cable life