ABC 1-Drum Dual Axle Cable Trailer
The trailer can be supplied with diesel/petrol engine to drive the hydraulic power unit if required. The hydraulic power unit (if this option is selected) enables the operational crew to reel the cable in (or pay out fully controlled) via a hydraulic motor which may be attached to the drum stand spindle.
- Maximum drum diameter – 1500mm
- Maximum drum width – 950mm
- Maximum allowable mass for both drums – 1,000kg
- Australian Design Rules approved dual axle with electric brakes
- Fitted with removable 54mm centre drum spindle & disc brake assemblies which allow operators to establish a line tension of up to 200kg at 1000mm diameter
- Trailer frame finished in hot dip galvanising
Parts Books & Operating Instructions
The equipment is supplied with one copy of an Operations Manual which includes operating instructions, safety information, major assembly drawings, hydraulic and electrical schematics (if applicable), etc. Additional copies are available upon request at nominal cost.
Change in Specification
Specification provided is approximate, it can be confirmed on the quote if requested.
Design and improvement of products is a continuous process. We, therefore, reserve the right to make design improvements differing from this specification after receipt of an order. However, any major changes will only be made with the approval of the customer or its’ representatives.