ABC 1-Drum Cable Trailer
The trailer could be supplied with diesel/petrol engine to drive the hydraulic power unit if required. The hydraulic power unit (if this option is selected) enables the operational crew to reel the cable in (or pay out fully controlled) via a hydraulic motor which may be attached to the drum stand spindle.
- Maximum drum diameter – 1600mm
- Maximum drum width – 900mm
- Maximum allowable drum mass – 1,500kg
- Fitted with mechanical over-ride brakes
- Fitted with removable 54mm centre drum spindle & disc brake assembly which allows operators to establish a line tension of up to 200kg at 1000mm diameter
- Trailer frame finished in hot dip galvanising
Parts Books & Operating Instructions
The equipment is supplied with one copy of an operation manual which includes operating instructions, safety information, major assembly drawings, hydraulic and electrical schematics (if applicable), etc. Additional copies are available upon request at nominal cost.
Change in Specification
Design and improvement of products is a continuous process. We, therefore, reserve the right to make design improvements differing from this specification after receipt of an order. However, any major changes will only be made with the approval of the customer or its representatives.
12 months parts and labour in accordance with guarantee and sales conditions.
- Light weight overhead roller guide (view image)
- Hydraulic power unit with 6hp petrol engine
- Hydraulic power unit with 7hp diesel engine
- Electric axle brakes
- Spare Landcruiser Wheel
- Hydraulic rear jacklegs (only if power unit is selected)
- Hydraulic spindle brake
- Heavy duty tool box
- Wheel chocks (Set of 4)
- Flashing amber lamp
- Large 7 pin electrical trailer plug
- Rectangular electrical trailer plug
- Hammerlock safety chain attachments
- Ring coupling attachment 75mm swivel
- Ring coupling attachment 75mm fixed
- Pin type coupling 40mm
- Pin type coupling 50mm
- Emergency triangles x 3 and vest
- Additional manuals