ABC 2- Drum – Dual Axle Cable Trailer
The trailer would be supplied with diesel/petrol engine to drive the hydraulic power unit if required. The hydraulic power unit (if this option is selected) enables the operational crew to reel the cable in (or pay out fully controlled) via a hydraulic motor which may be attached to the drum stand spindle.
- Maximum drum diameter – 1600mm
- Maximum drum width – 900mm
- Maximum allowable mass for each drum – 1,500kg
- Australian Design Rules approved dual axle with electric brakes
- Fitted with removable 54mm centre drum spindle & disc brake assemblies which allow operators to establish a line tension of up to 200kg at 1000mm diameter
- Trailer frame finished in hot dip galvanising
Parts Books & Operating Instructions
The equipment is supplied with one copy of an operation manual which includes operating instructions, safety information, major assembly drawings, hydraulic and electrical schematics (if applicable), etc. Additional copies are available upon request at nominal cost.
Change in Specification
Specification provided is approximate, it can be confirmed on the quote if requested.
Design and improvement of products is a continuous process. We, therefore, reserve the right to make design improvements differing from this specification after receipt of an order. However, any major changes will only be made with the approval of the customer or its’ representatives.
- Trailer frame finished in hot dip galvanised
- Operational controls mounted on kerb side of the trailer
- Engine Cabinet manufactured from 1.6mm zinc anneal sheeting finished with powder coating – all seams and edges are sandblasted, primed prior to powder coating
- All tanks and hydraulic cylinders finished in 2-pack enamel
- ADR approved axles and brakes
- Landcruiser Radial Rims, with 7.5 x 16 tyres
- Wind Down Front Jackleg/Stabiliser
- 2 x Wind Down rear Jackleg/Stablilisers
- Tow Eye Type – 75mm Ring Type Swivel Tow Coupling
- Coupling Height – 600 mm
- Pin-lock End-link Chain Ends
- 10-Hour Fuel Tank
- LED lights
- Safety and Operational signage – Screen Printed Anodised Aluminium
- Final Coat Finish:
- Powder Coating and 2 pack Enamel
- Yellow, Interpon, Safety Yellow, Product Code ME096A
- All electrics 12 Volt
- One set of operation manuals